Virtual CD v9.1
Fize Size:56310KB Language:English OS:Win2000/XP/2003 Date added:October 5,2007
Using the expanded quick start program, you can nearly use any Virtual CD function without having to start the Virtual CD Management or the toolbox. With a simple left click on the Virtual CD symbol you arrive at the program menu where you can utilize all important Virtual CD functions. On the other hand, if you click on the symbol with the right mouse key, the drive menu opens. Here you can e.g. insert and eject images or insert blank CDs in the virtual burner.
Not only does Virtual CD serve you with its well-engineered ergonomy, but it also keeps the security of your data in mind. To protect sensitive data and to keep files confidential, you can use a virtual DVD RAM blank CD as an encrypted fixed disk with up to 17.5 GB. After entering your password, you can read and write your data on it as if you were using a regular fixed disk. In the background, Virtual CD codes the data on-thy-fly with the safe AES 256bit-encryption without your noticing anything.
From now on you can use Virtual CD also under Vista and 64-bit Windows operating system.
Put an end to the annoying business of looking for and inserting your CDs/DVDs.
- With Virtual CD you can create compressed 1:1 copies (virtual CDs/DVDs) to your hard drive. You can then store your originals safely in a cabinet! Your virtual CDs are then available with a simple click or even automatically with the autostart of the corresponding program.
No more drive noise, no more changing CDs, no more slow CD start-up.
- With Virtual CD you receive up to virtual drives that behave just like the "real" physical CD/DVD drives - except that they are up to 200x faster! The only noise you hear is music or the applictions sounds, and all you need to do is play, work and enjoy.
Fast, convenient, effective!
- Nobody needs to handle fragile CDs any more in order to run applications. Your children don't need to, nor do your colleagues or you yourself!
- Music, games, searching programs, grafic programs - all will be loaded faster and is immediately accessible. You can simultaneously use a number of different CD programs without needing to purchase a number of CDdrives - this pays off quickly.
Virtual CD offers you more!
- You can use virtual CDs in a network!
- You can burn virtual CDs to a CD-R!
- You can protect your virtual CDs with a password or encryption!
- You can protect your "real" physical CD/DVD drives with a password!
No risks, proven quality!
- Millions of private and professional users worldwide enjoy the advantages of Virtual CD since 1998. Each year coveted awardes confirm how easy Virtual CD is to operate - thus it will undoubtedly earn your enthousiasm. Whether game-CDsm route planners, lexicons, reference CDs - with Virtual CD you have everything at hand.
Using CDs and DVDs without a drive:
Virtual CD copies your CDs and DVDs to the hard drive of your PC or Server using highly efficient data compression techniques. The virtual CDs are then run in virtual CD drives which are automatically set up in Windows and have all the functions and features of physical CD drives.
Advantages of Virtual CD:
- Up to 25 virtual CD/DVD drives
- Up to 25 CDs/DVDs accessible at the same time
- High speed access to an unlimited number of CDs and DVDs
- 1:1 access to CD- or DVD-images stored in a network
- CD/DVD data throughput at hard disc speed (200x CD-ROM)
- Accesstime up to 93% faster than a phys. CD-ROM drive
- Concurrent access of several computers to a CD/DVD image
and much more...
Virtual CD v9 - New functions:
• Vista-compatible: ��Certified for Windows Vista��.
• Incremental extension of images
• Fast access to Toolbox programs
• Smart Virtual CD drives now compatible with USB flash drives
• Unlimited number of virtual burners
• Comparison Wizard
• Improved Quick Start utility
• Snapshot function
• Grouping function
• Job Execution
• Extended options for creating images
• Support for any physical CD drive